Friday, May 27, 2011

More commissions

Not a lot to report today, but I thought I'd share the latest commission work I've done. Everyone's getting pen and ink lately, which is fine with me. I haven't done much of that in recent years, so it's great to get back into it. (And it's going faster with practice, too!)

Lobster Johnson:

Judge Death and Judge Fish:

Rorschach:

If you're curious, I'm doing all of these on Strathmore smooth bristle, using a combination of Deleter and Pitt pens, a Windstor & Newton #1 sable brush, Titanium white acrylic, and Higgins Black Magic ink. And they're all 9" x 12".

If you want to order one of your own, don't be shy - I love doing them! Find out all about them on my new online store!

-Patrick

2 comments:

Changewinds said...

It's great to see your ink work. Some very strong pieces here with a nice twist of humor.

Patrick McEvoy said...

Well, thanks very much! It's really nice of you to say so. :)