Monday, May 16, 2011

Online store ho!

Hey folks,

Well, I've finally gotten a real online store together. Excitement abounds!

http://www.megaflowgraphics.com/store


There's also a link to it from my main Megaflowgraphics.com site and here on the blog.

So, what exactly is there? Glad you asked. (Or, more precisely, I'm glad I think you asked...)

First, importantly, I have commissions available! Pencil and Ink now, and I'll be adding color soon. All the different options (sizes, backgrounds, number of characters) are available with E-Z pulldowns. Just order what you want, and put the description of your picture in the "Additional Notes" box during checkout. Couldn't be easier! :D

Also, I'll be adding some original paintings and drawings that I've done in the past for various assignments. The first piece that's up is my Forest Elemental painting. I'll be putting up some more of those on there soon. These are one-of-a-kind pieces, so don't miss out!

And finally, there are some prints available. I'll be adding more soon!

(By the way, did you know there is A LOT more of my art for sale through DeviantArt? Just go to my gallery there and look for any picture with the little shopping-bag icon next to the name. You can buy prints of different sizes, mouse pads, magnets, mugs and cards of all of them. I know, it's like you died and went to heaven, right?

Thanks, and please let me know what you think of the new store. I love to get feedback!

-Patrick

No comments: