Friday, April 22, 2011

Comissions and Wondercon wrapup

Much to catch up on, but important news first. For the first time in years I'll be accepting commissions for drawings! Custom drawings of any character or group you can think of. What a bonanza!

Here are the prices for a 9" x 12" picture -

Single figure pencil: $30

Single Figure inked: $40

These may or may not include a bit of background or other elements, depending on how I think the composition works best. Also, the single figure could be a bust if you like. (Same price as a full figure, because I'll be putting extra work into the face detail, hair, etc.).

Add-ons -

Background: add $20

Each additional character: add $20

11" x 14" size: add $20

Shipping is included for U.S. - extra for other countries, based on actual cost.

Send your requests to me by email: contact@megaflowgraphics.com. For payment, Paypal is preferred, but I can accept a check if you have to do that. ;)

I'm excited to give this a try! I'll be posting these on my here blog as I do them. Hopefully there will be a lot of good ones.

*****

And in other news, Wondercon went great! I sold a lot, caught up with good friends, and actually had some fun (which, frankly, I hadn't expected). There's a wrap-up of the con and some interviews with fellow artists on the latest episode of my podcast Ninja Mountain.

Also while at the con I was on the awesome podcast "Cammy's Comics Corner" on one of Cammy's crazy "Drinky Talky" episodes. That's right, me and a few other hep comics creators (Kat Rocha, Josh Finney and Jules Rivera) had some alcohol and talked comics. You can listen here.

That's about it at the moment. Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Furman said...

Glad to see a new post from you sir, wish you luck with the commissions :)

Patrick McEvoy said...

Thanks! Sorry I didn't notice your post earlier... :)